Parking in Miami Beach - Rules & Regulations
The City of Miami Beach takes illegal parking in commercial and residential areas very seriously, providing individuals with numerous rules and regulations. Drivers must be aware of the ‘No Parking’ signs seen around Miami condo vacation rentals and take extra precaution when it comes to parking in these Miami Beach residential zones. Unless you have extra time to waste and are prepared to spend a lot of money, we suggest you take parking in Miami Beach residential zones and other areas of the beach seriously.
† † † † † † †† † † † † † ††
Here are the Do’s & Don’ts of Parking in Miami Beach:
- Never park in residential areas during restricted times without a permit.
- Zones1-4: No parking before 9am or after 6pm weekdays.
- Zones 1-4: No parking anytime during the weekends.
- Never park in front of a Tow Away sign.
- Never park on a crosswalk, alley, or in a restricted zone.
- Never park in a space marked by a yellow curb.
- Never park in a Handicap space or space reserved for the Disabled without a permit.
- Never block Disabled Access Only lanes (identified by blue diagonally striped lines).
- Never park within 15 feet of a Fire Hydrant.
- Never park at a metered spot without paying.
- Do not park further than 18 feet from the sidewalk or curb.
- Always park within the white lines that mark each parking space.
- Do not park in a Commercial Parking Only zone.
- Do not park in spaces reserved for businesses unless you are a patron.
Towing companies enforce rules and regulations along with parking in Miami Beach 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.†
*Please Note* Towing companies enforce rules and regulations along with parking in Miami Beach 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.†
More infromation on Parking in Miami Beach:
Miami Beach towing companies
Parking garages & metered lots†
New Miami ParkMobile App
City of Miami Beach Parking Enforcement†
1755 Meridian Avenue, Suite 100
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Phone: 305-673-7505 ext. 6200