Miami Beach Lodging Frequently asked questions
- Is Miami Habitat a traditional business with employees or internet based only?
- What languages can customer communicate in at Miami habitat?
- Why does it matter that Miami Habitat is the market leader?
- What is a BBB or better business bureau rating?
- Who are your customers?
- What do you mean when you say you offer 'legal rentals'?
- Does Miami Habitat own the units listed on this website?
About Our Properties
- How do you select the properties that are on your websites?
- Does Miami Habitat have an exclusive agreement with property owners?
- Are the pictures and descriptions on your website accurate?
- Is it possible that I've seen these properties on other websites?
- Does Miami Habitat advertise on craigslist?
- How often do you inspect your properties?
- How often do you update your properties?
- Do you ever add new properties?
- I am an owner how can I list a property with Miamihabitat?
- What information do you need to list a property?
- Is it possible to visit the Miami Beach vacation rental before booking?
Rates & Other Fees
- Why can't I see prices for some of the properties on the website?
- Why do the prices change throughout the year?
- Are your prices negotiable?
- When I get a proposal how long is the quote valid for?
- Does the rental quote include taxes?
- Why don't other companies charge a sales or resort tax?
- What is the cleaning fee for?
Arrival, Check-in & Check-out
- What do I need to do before I arrive at property?
- Can I arrive outside of business hours?
- How do I get into the property?
- Why do I need a check-in?
- Why do I need a check-out?
- Are check-in and check-out times flexible?
- What happens if I overstay my check-out date in your Miami vacation rental?
- What condition do we need to leave the rental in at check-out?
Security Deposits & Damages
- What is the incidental guarantee?
- How often do we charge clients for damages?
- How do I know if you are being fair when accessing damages?
- What is the limit that Miamihabitat can charge clients?
- How can we avoid being charged for damages at check-out?
Rules & Guidelines
- How we can know all applicable rules?
- Can I invite new guests to sleep over in the property i have rented?
- Can I bring a pet?
- Can I tan naked in your vacation rentals?
- Can I come with a motorcycle?
- Can I come with a Boat?
- Can I smoke in the vacation rentals?
- Are parties allowed at the rental property?
Common Questions Regarding Your Vacation rental
- What happens if I don't like the property?
- What is Miami Habitat's cancellation policy?
- Can I extend my stay?
- Can I shorten my stay?
- What do we do if there is a problem during our stay?
- Do you supply linens and towels or do we bring our own?
- Can I get cleaning during my stay?
- What do i do if I loose my key?
- Is the pool being cleaned and how often?
- Is the garden being taken care off?
- Is there a safe in the property?
- Is there an alarm in the property?
- Who do I call in case of emergency?
- What do I do in case I encounter a problem during my stay?
- What is the best way to contact us?
- What should I do if another guest in the residence is noisy?
- What are the reasons I can be evicted from my Miami vacation rental?
- Can I be evicted from a Miami vacation rental?