Transportation in Miami - Free Miami Trolley
The transportation in Miami is expanding with the new free city trolley lines to the Health and Stadium District, the Brickell Drive and Biscayne Boulevard, and the Overtown area.
Hours of Operation
The schedules are different for each line. The Health and Stadium District and Biscayne Boulevard and Brickell Drive Routes run Monday through Saturday from 6:30 in the morning until 11:00 at night. During events, the Health/Stadium† schedule will open on Sunday from 11:30 AM until 6:00 PM only, while the Biscayne/Brickell route will run to correspond with Miami HEAT playoff games. The Overtown – Health District line runs from Monday through Friday from 6:30 AM until 6:30 PM.
The trolleys are accessible to disabled patients, including passengers who use wheelchairs. Trolley stops are announced and boarding assistance is available upon request for riders with visual and mobility impairments.
- As you travel on the Miami Trolleys to reach sporting events, restaurants, or the best lodging in Miami Beach, you will be expected to maintain proper conduct while on the trolley.
- No eating, drinking, or smoking.
- Flammable materials are not permitted on the trolley.
- On duty service animals are permitted. Other pets must be in a secured carrier.
- Be respectful to other passengers. No yelling, loud music, vulgar language, pushing, or fighting permitted.
Please notify the trolley operator of any vandalism.